Coutard lantern Large size by Pierre-Yves Rochon
Clear crystal and Bright nickel
Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Coutard lantern is a jewel of interior design. A beautiful result of the encounter of many exceptional savoir-faire, it combines aesthetics and functionality. Metal sublimates the purity and brilliance of crystal. The gushing of fine crystal droplets evokes lightness and brilliance. Designed by René Lalique in 1935 for a fountain ordered by Mr Coutard, this pattern has become iconic for Lalique.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- 3 finishes: bright nickel, matt black or satin gilded
- Dimensions: H 37.52" x D 29.53" (H 95.30 cm x D 75.00 cm)
- Minimum drop: 51.18" (130 cm)
- Weight: 198.42 lbs (90.00 kg)
- LED Strip x 1 - 185 watts - IP20 - 2700°K - Warm light
- Each piece is numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Pierre-Yves Rochon and Silvio Denz.
- Handcrafted in France